Chemistry is not only scientifically defined as a study of matter and the changes that take place with that matter, chemistry can go deeper than that,it keeps some mystery in people's life. Chemistry between people is required in a relationship and there goes the perfect interaction. Sit back and experience the ?CheMystery? of peace...love...chemistry...

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Loads of LOVE from METALS

I can't see any "share" button here as in Mark Zuckerberg's invention, but I still wanna share the words with high impact factor which I found once upon a time in a dark woods when I am all alone...
 
"LOVE has nothing to do   with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expecting to give"

Chemistrically, after so many years "having a discussion" with my uncle Chang, hahahaha... (do I really have a discussion with him?). So, what is there anything to do with chemistry? well, whatever it is, I have this believe ;
 
"METALS are the best example of soulmate ever as they are willing to give all of their electron in the world to their spouse without expecting any return"
(Fara, 2010)

"But my love is all I have to give, without you I dont think I can live, I wish could give the world to you. but love is all i have to give.... to you..." 
(sing with the melody of "All I have to give-BSB") 

Huh! there goes the first quote from me. Gosh! that was fantastic to have my own quote. lalalala. Fantastico! Alright, back to the chemistry part, Oh the adorable part; the "chemystery" between metals and the electron acceptor that happily created ionic bonding. Am I right uncle Chang? I believe I am not wrong and you are absolutely right. No doubt bout that!

Be like metals, the willingness touched every hearts.

Fara, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment